Carthage-Sidi Bou Said
Superb half day journey through the ruins of Carthage and the picturesque Andalusian village Sidi Bou Saïd.
Departure city: Tunis-Hammamet
Duration: 1/2 Day
Period: All the year
Date: Every day
• Departure from your hotel to the suburbs of Carthage ancient capital of the Punic empire.
• Visit of the ruins of Carthage: the Punic harbor, the Tophet, the Byrsa hill, the archaeological museum of Carthage, the Roman villas, the theater, the amphitheater and Antony Baths.
• Drive to Sidi Bou Saïd, guided tour of the picturesque Andalusian village considered world heritage known for its beautiful houses painted harmoniously in blue and white with their pretty balconies decorated in arabesque.
• Visit the Dar Annabi museum, an old majestic house to discover the Moorish architectural style.
• Tasting of a mint tea with pine nut at the famous "Café des nattes".
• Return to your hotel.
• End of our services
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
• Transport in air-conditioned vehicle.
• The visits indicated in the program.
• Professional guide specialized in history and archeology
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• The drinks.
• The Tips
• The extras.
STRONG POINTS :
• In-depth visit of Carthage and Sidi Bou Saïd
• Adaptable excursion for small groups and families with children.
• Accompaniment by a specialized guide in history and archeology.